I went to Lyon's Den on Wednesday and got a kick A S S workout.
2-4-6-8-10/1-3-5-7-9
The girls did 3 sequence workout consisting of burpees, kettle bells, and thrusters.
We also did the 12 angles plus some rounds with Jay, Phil and Ryan.
Woke up sore as heck on Thursday, more so than the filthy fifty and so much that I passed up on Jody's 24 lift class Thursday afternoon.
I didn't workout Friday since we ran Saturday morning around Miramar Lake. I decided to wear my new Brooks but think that was a bad idea later that day when I felt like I bruised the right ball of my foot. Sucks.
Anyhow, the run went okay, 7.13 miles average pace 9:58. I hope we all have a good run Sunday...I really want my 2:10.
No running today, going to Lyon's Den to punch the mitts. Maybe I'll run tomorrow depending on how the ball of my foot is feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why do we run so much????
Post a Comment