Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Slower n tired now

Yesterday - 5k 40:14
Today - 2mi 26:10
Oh well, in time I'll get faster. One of these days.

Today I let Ryan use my pink towel to shower at the gym cause I don't tend to be stinky after sweating like some people do [eh em]. Plus maybe my 'natural pheromones' will attract some hotties...oh wait, i've only been at work and home since the gym. Shucks. Maybe next time I'll use my powers for the good...lolololol.

PS Ryan owes me $7 since I saved him from buying yet another 24 hr towel. :D JKJKJK
PPS Belly, I didn't get my water bottle yet

4 comments:

THE ryry said...

$7? that's like a jamba juice and a half!

Beily said...

go for the bald white guy at the gym

JG said...

OMG. I just finished the laundry with our towels and Ryan has procured $42 worth of towels...just the bath towels...not including the little mini workout towels I see around the house!

THE ryry said...

you didn't count the one i have at work from monday. thank joanne for it not being 56 dolla...thank her 7 x over