Monday, October 13, 2008

JG's Project X Goals

To placate my husband...here are my Project X goals.

1) Lose 50 lbs by Hawaii (not that bad it's only 6 lbs a month...) DON'T JUDGE ME!
2) Be able to benchpress Zoey (18lbs.)
3) STICK TO MY WORKOUT CALENDAR AND FILL IT WITH FLOWER STICKERS*

*NOTE: I created a workout calendar with specific exercises/24 hour classes that I should take. After a successful completion of the day's workout, I reward myself with ...yes...a flower sticker that I procured at Michael's. Yes folks, I am that dorky...or ingenious? nah, I'm dorky. 

4 comments:

THE ryry said...

if placating me is what you're doing, you're really only placating yourself. wait- what's placate mean again?

JG said...

Also, I'm placating you buy posting my goals for the world wide web to see...not by SETTING the goals.

Anonymous said...

flower stickers...awwwww! your hubby said he'd buy me a pizza if i run 5k in under 33 min. HA! I don't like pizza that much...

Beily said...

i support the stickers idea

joanne - that'd defeat the purpose of burning those extra calories!