Thursday, October 16, 2008

I thought I was going to run

Woke up early this morning and drove to the gym to train with Mike and Roger. I got a good sweat from rolling and thought to myself, "this is going to be a good day" in hopes of running at lunch. Then I get the email from the boss. Looks like someone's working through lunch...oh how I love quarter closes. Hopefully Kaitlyn will let me sneak a workout in when I get home, but typically once I hold her and she stares back at me it's over.

Anyways, Ryan was hitting me up about kettlebell swings and I thought I'd share the videos I gave him. The first is a really good instructional and the second is the standard Crossfit kettlebell swing.

Instructional


Crossfit Kettlebell Swing


Enjoy! Hope everyone else is able to workout.

4 comments:

THE ryry said...

that girl in the second video is a beast. a hot beast.

JG said...

Oh man. I got really inspired to try this with the second video. Ryan can you download that song? I feel that its essential to optimize my cowbell swinging...

THE ryry said...

Sure - let me travel back in time 8 years to when that song was cool.

Beily said...

this exercise looks like either the beginning of really funny accident or a primitive mating ritual.