Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aim high, not for the trash can

Ryan has been begggggging me to join this blog, so finally, I said OK. I have met some of you, maybe just JG, Beily and the guy with the lazy eye. Oh, and I kind of met the guy who's football pool I'm tied for #1 in. (for now anyway, not sure how that happened?)

I'm Joanne and I work with Ryan and Beily.



My goals:

1. Beat fathead's 5k time, so he stops trying to look at my stats on the treadmill
2. Lose 5-10 lbs...cause that much weight shows on us shorty's
3. Always use my reusable bags when grocery shopping
4. Pass the cpa exam before DL does. ha! Not really a goal but it'd be A-S!
5. Run the 5k next month, without walking
6. Be more positive
7. Live life

Let's do this cause “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans”

2 comments:

Beily said...

you can totally do 1!

THE ryry said...

you can have my free jamba juice if you beat FH