At one Turbo KickBoxing class, the instructor names a Turbo Queen after the first round of Turbo. The turbo round is about a minute of high intensity Turbo kickboxing and the TQ is the one who shows the most enthusiasm (I guess) or the one who looks the most spazzy (I prefer the former, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter). I was awarded this title a couple of months ago by said instrutor however, I didn't go for a couple of months and the instructor was only subbing so there hasn't been a TQ named after me...so that makes me the and "reigning" Turbo Queen...self-proclaimed of course.
In any case, I performed my queenly duties and TKB'd for an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
In case anyone's wondering i'm the self proclaimed dancing queen. true story. real talk.
that idea is so cute! congrats!
That is cute! But I've always thought Ryan seemed a little spazzy, perhaps its contagious? ;) I excited for the LJ gym to have tkb.
Post a Comment