Woke up at 6am to drive to the gym. Sometimes I wonder why I wake up so early to go roll with Mike. It's like I'm driving into a wall on purpose. That guy just smashes me. After an hour of rolling I decided to do a workout.
"Annie"
For time:
50 - 40 - 30 - 20 - 10 reps of
Double Unders
Situps
10:53
Now I thought this time was really pathetic until I looked back at my previous two attempts at it. 10:30 (6/16/2008) and 11:07 (2/26/2008). I guess my time is pathetic when you watch this dude finish in 4:33. I was just praying to finish under 10 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i tried this on saturday. i got my ab mat ready and w/ my jump rope in hand i was off. after the 3rd missed double under (didn't miss my shins), i said 'screw this' and i went back inside).
Post a Comment