Saturday, October 18, 2008

3 point workout

Went to Pilates Fusion at 24 with the hubs. Totally kilt it this time with the abs. I'm still having some trouble with the planks but overall I'm proud of myself. So much so, that I'm going to reward myself by getting some AWESOME American Apparel scarves and use them NOT as scarves but as shirts (check out the video) Thanks April for this awesome fashion idea! 

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering, one hour of pilates fusion is worth 3 WW points. OR...1 yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cookie.

8 comments:

THE ryry said...

yes. totall killed those abs.

Beily said...

those are awesome videos! i will totally not buy american apparel and use my cheap chinese scarves instead.

JG said...

OOO!!! If I had cheap chinese scarves I would do that too! The fanny pak wannabe at American Apparel tried to sell me this "circular scarf" that was twice as much as the other one.

Beily said...

how lame. i used to have a friend who got wholesale prices from american apparel but unfortunately i'm not friends with him anymore. pretty sad about that. the discount i meant

Anonymous said...

interesting shirt ideas! but i'd be scared it'd come undone. i'd use safety pins cause i like to play it safe.

Beily said...

yea i was thinking about how the lack of support could be a problem

JG said...

I think you're supposed to do the layering thing. I don't think it was meant to be warn by itself. At least I wouldn't wear it by itself...My friend April wore it with a longer tank top and it looked SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Oh. that makes sense. but the models on the Am Ap website were not wearing stuff under it. But they all also look like floozies.