After a crazy couple weeks of work and slow recovery from being sick I finally have a chance to publish my goals. For those that don't know me my name is Janelle aka Nelly, mother of one (Ava), and wife of Phil. So here it goes...
1. Better my marathon time by 15 minutes...4:44:31
(Yes - I know I said I would never run another full marathon but if my sister's planning to then count me in. This time around will be different; I'd like to run the entire race with her by my side since we only ran the first 2 miles of RnR '08 together)
2. Lose 15 lbs by June '09 with a body fat percentage of 22% (This body fat % falls in the fitness range recommended by the diet channel link provided below)
http://www.thedietchannel.com/Body-Fat-Percentage-For-Women.htm
3. Be able to complete 5 pull ups....go ahead laugh but I have NEVER been able to do a single pull up...EVER. Back in the junior high/high school days I was one of the losers that had to do the "dead man's hang" (is that what it's called??) since I was too weak to do a darn pull up.
4. Get my 2:10, half marathon time that is. I almost forgot about this one.
No more excuses...let's get these done by June '09.
Nelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dang, i'm going to have to work hard to stay ahead of you during the marathon!
Marathons are for fools. SPOY.
i've never done a pull up either!! (not without assistance lol)
Post a Comment