Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 x 1 mile

Here's today's track workout per Coach Paul Greer's Fall 2008 5k/10k Training program. Check him out and the rest of what the SDTC has to offer at SDTC.com.

10/21 - Long Intervals: 3 X 1 Mile at 5K pace with 3:00 rest between intervals.

Mile 1 - 0:07:38.79
Mile 2 - 0:07:16.03
Mile 3 - 0:07:19.00

These are hard to do on a treadmill and I'd imagine the times would be a lot closer to last weeks 1000s had I done them outside, but I'm still no where near the 6:26. *sigh* maybe one day

Later Today

Rene's WOD

P.S. If you add your user name to the 'labels for this post' you can sort postings by user. holla.

P.P.S.

Random, but lovely pic of my girl

100908

4 comments:

JG said...

I "borrowed" some sensory toys for my baby. Also Ariane's mom said that she was VERY SMART and PRETTY. Plus she has an AWESOME personality. *sigh* so much like her mommy...

Anonymous said...

LOL That's EXACTLY what I said a few minutes ago. I told Ryan "Zoey is so smart! She must take after Joangrace." He agreed.

THE ryry said...

to clarify, i was offended...then subsequently agreed.

Beily said...

such a happy cute baby