Ok so yesterday was WW weigh-in and I think I jinxed myself when I wrote:
"I can't let myself get too excited though because I could EASILY gain 14.4" in this BLOG
Although I didn't GAIN 14.4 lbs...I only LOST .4 of a lb. It could be due to a number of factors but I'm just going to not use my flex points as much as I have been. Plus I won't skip out on workouts anymore.
So on Wed. I ran for 20 minutes. I completed my 5 20-min runs so now Ryan owes me a pedicure. WOOHOO!
10 20-min. runs = a haircut
and 10 45-min. runs = a massage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i wish someone offered me rewards for working out. i'd be like the most well groomed dude ever.
Maybe you can get rewarded for lbs GAINED.
JG, you still lost .4 lb...which is better than 0! Plus you are probably gaining muscle.
Maybe you can get rewarded for lbs GAINED.
JG, you still lost .4 lb...which is better than 0! Plus you are probably gaining muscle.
oops sorry for the dupe
I didn't know Ryan did pedicures? He should do his own.
Post a Comment