Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catching up for 2 days (not to be confused with Belly's TWO-A-DAYS)

Monday's workout consisted of 20 min run on the NordicTrack (which has an AWESOME sound system...you all should come over and try it out during Death Class or the Lyon's Den...whichever name floats your boat). And then I learned the 12 ANGLES...thanks Phil! And after one workout, I feel like I am ready to Kick some @$$!!!! BOOOYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...and then Nelly and I did the following. THE BURPEES ARE KILLER!!! RENE...I will never make light of the burpee ever again!!!

10 Kettlebells + 1 Burpee
10 Kettlebells + 2 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 3 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 4 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 5 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 4 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 3 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 2 Burpees
10 Kettlebells + 1 Burpee

Tuesday's workout was TKB at Miramar. I really liked the teacher. She made us do 4(!) turbo rounds! But as the self-proclaimed reigning TQ...it was EASY SCHMEEZY (she says while stretching out her glute muscles from behind closed doors in her office).

Today (WEd.) is Weight Watcher WEIGH-IN! I cheated and weighed myself yesterday at the gym. According to the gym scale I lost 1.5 lbs!!! WOOT! But this was before our steak and veggie dinner that was 5 WW points. I'll let you all know what the OTHER scale says...lbs lost I mean...not the actual weight.

2 comments:

nae said...

awesome to hear you enjoyed those damn burpees! hahaha. great work...and "say hi to your mother for me."

Beily said...

haha thanks for the clarification