Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My butt hurts *with WW update*

Seriously...it hasn't felt like this since I was prego but my sciatic (psyatic? Sciatica?) is KILLING ME right now. And it was bothering me yesterday but I TKB'd my way through it. I was doing some stretches in my office but what I found to be most helpful was to stick it out (just the right side - the one that hurts) and massage it. I'll ask Ry to help me with it tonight or I'll cash in one of my massage gift certificates that I have.

Anyhoots...eckersizes include:

Monday - alternate treadmill run at 5.0 and bag work (which I like to call HO-bag work because I pretend that I'm punching a HO-bag).

Tuesday - TKB with NELLY! COME JOIN US!

Wednesday - WW WEIGH IN! I'll update soon once I find out or rather confirm the change in pounds.

*WW UPDATE*
2.6 lbs lost baby! That brings me to a total of 7 lbs lost and 43 more to go!!! I'm thinking that I have a weight lost pattern of ALOT one week and then half a pound the next. We'll see how it goes next week.

8 comments:

aileen said...

what time and days do you go to TKB? i'd love to join you guys... but i don't get off work till 530 and usually takes me about 30 mins to get down from carlsbad to RB.

THE ryry said...

the class they are referring to starts at 5:30 and is held at 24 hour mira mar.

The RyRy said...

so POY.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooo awesome! Woo hoo! Now I'm more motivated to do some tkb. Congrats!!

Btw, I am familiar with that dang sciatica pain. I got it after I did a century ride. It still irks me now and then. Tip for ry...use your elbow and just press into jg's butt. not too hard cause it might hurt! I had a massage when I had that injury and the chick did that to me and my leg stiffened and I couldnt move. crazy how our bodies work.

Beily said...

good job!!! also i just noticed that the la jolla 24 hour has that tkb class now. ryan said you have a blog but i don't see it linked anywhere

JG said...

I have a xanga but that hardly counts. I have like 5 posts on it from 3 years ago.

THE ryry said...

belly - this is the blog i was referring to

Beily said...

oh