Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[nae] WOD - 11/25/2008

I don't know but today I just feel old. I wake up at 6am to go to the gym for some AM training. My knees ache. My fingers feel like I have arthritis. When I wake up like this it screws up everything. I don't train or workout hard, that's if I get around to training and working out. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

This morning at the gym I got 6 five minute rounds in of rolling with a minute break and it killed my cardio.

At lunch I ran:

4 miles - 33:57 (8:30 / mile)

1st mile - 8:21
2nd mile - 8:09
3rd mile - 8:34
4th mile - 8:53

Cooldown:

50 push ups
100 sit ups

I wonder if Brad Pitt has these same problems? I doubt it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think Brad Pitt definitely has old man aches and pains...