Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last Week

Here's what happened last week. I know - shame on me for not blogging this daily but I'll be better about it going forward. Promise.

Sunday 26 Oct 2008
My sister, Phil and I ran Miramar Lake, avg pace for my sister and I was 10:07 for a total of 10.03 miles

Mon 27 Oct 2008
I was a bit sore from the run on Sunday but the guys rallied me up for some filthy 50s . I think my time was in the range of ~42 min? My main goal for this first round was to try and complete all the activities. I ended up not doing one less activity but fought my way through with a good feeling of accomplishment. Next time I'll aim to complete all activities then eventually for time.

Tues 28 Oct 2008
I was a loser and didn't go to the gym. Boo

Wed 29 Oct 2008
I was short for time but was able to get in 2.7 miles at an average pace of 8:55.

Thurs 30 Oct 2008
I again was short for time since I got off work late but was able to get in 2.7 miles at an average pace of 9:15. Slower that day and what's up with doing the same distance 2 days in a row? Weird.

Fri 31 Oct 2008
Happy Halloween!! No gym this day either since we took Ava trick or treating and watched a horribly frightening movie called "The Strangers" at JG and Ry's later that night.

Sat 1 Nov 2008
Woke up at 5:30 and met up with my sister and Ry to run 12 miles; average pace ended up being 10:24 for my sister and I.

Sun 2 Nov 2008
No workout for today...

Have a good week!

Nelly

1 comment:

THE ryry said...

damn. you work out a lot! let's punch things tonight! yay!