Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FAIL

So this past week has not been very good ww-wise and exercise wise. I ran out of flex points over the weekend (flex points are the extra points you get on top of your daily regular points). Plus on top of running out of flex points (dang that HUGE FLAPJACK AT HH), instead of rewarding myself with flower stickers, I had to sharpie in a big fat FAIL on 3 of my workout dates...Yesterday I got back ON THIS MUTHA!!!

13 minute mile = 1 minute shaved off of my regular time...yes my @$$ was a 14 minute miler

21 - 15 - 9

10 lb. thrusters
Burpees

Tonight is TKB not with Elise but with some other chick from Hawaii. It's still a good workout tho...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see u at tkb! i havent done crap since last thursday :) no flowers for me :(:(:(