TKB with jg yesterday. It was with the 'good' teacher and I agree, her class was less chaotic and more fun. Plus the music was better too. Ponch met me at the gym after tkb was over and so I ended up lifting some weights. A bunch of chest and tricep stuff and today I'm sore. I'm sore from tkb too. I guess all i've been doing is running and so my muscles are in shock.
Currently i'm stuffed silly from karl strauss. seared ahi salad = so delicious but add on some app's and dessert....exploding belly (pan). I'm really full. I'm also extremely curious as to what Beily's chinese name is. Ly-Bei was my guess, but due to her frowning, I am probably wrong.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL AT BELLY PAN! Freakin' Ryan everytime I think her name I think Belly...not BAY-LEE.
hahahaha you'll never know!!
i was really confused with the belly (pan) thing at first
Post a Comment