Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sore bootay

Every month I reassess my workout calendar (the ones with the flower stickers) and see what's been working and what hasn't as far as workouts go. I've been slacking on the Thursday workouts (as evidenced by the LACK of flower stickers) so I decided to try CAMP 24 at Miramar. IT WAS SO FUN! There are about 8 stations set up around the ginormous aerobics room. At each station is some sort of cardio exercise (one station had us doing high knees across the room, 3 burpees, high knees back and jumping jacks). We alternate 3 minutes of cardio stations and 3 minutes of weights. I felt like I was going to throw up. Gts. 

So here's my tentative plan for this month

Monday  5:45 a.m. - 24 cycle (if I can get up if not - it'll be running in the backyard) This will also mean that Ryan has to drop Zoey off in the mornings.

Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - TKB with my girl Elise

Wednesday - TBD - maybe more backyard running...

Thursday 5:30 p.m. - CAMP 24!!!!

Friday - REST

Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 24 Cycle 

Sunday - Rest

I did the 24 cycle this morning hence the title of a sore bootay.



No comments: