Friday, January 23, 2009

CAMP @$$ Kicking

I've recently been taking the Camp 24 at Miramar. This was my 3rd class. Since there are several stations, you have to get in groups of about 5 people. The first two times I attended, my group sucked! I know that not everyone can be as fit as us on this board but c'mon people hustle!

However, yesterday...I was the slacker. The group that I was with DID ALL the cardio exercises with ZERO - HARDLY ANY breaks and I truly was going to throw up after the class. It was awesome. I'd sneak a peek at the "leader" of our group and she was even doing the weights portion of the class all hardcore too! She was an asian woman in about her 40's. She looked good though and you know how asian women don't age easily so she could've been in her 50's for all I know.

Bottom line - I want to be that fit-60-year-old korean chick when I grow up.

2 comments:

Beily said...

yea i definitely hope i am in shape still when i am older. you should make ryan train you with his weird workouts!

Anonymous said...

i think i know what lady you're talking about. i swear i saw here there last monday. she was doing weights before the next class began.