This morning was the second Monday I woke up early (5 a.m.) to go to a spin class. Teach called me out on having my bike set up wrong. =( So I adjusted it per her suggestions and now my legs are about to fall off. She said that it'll work my legs more. She wasn't lying. Hope I can keep up these morning workouts at least until June. I could always use a Monday Morning Workout buddy if anyone is interested in filling that role. Feel free to send this link to your friends and neighbors, but not the creepy ones.
So Ryan and I decided on a reward system in place of giving me $ or buying me pressies for running on the treadmill.
If I make my goal of losing 50 lbs by June - I get an unlimited budget for my swimsuit!
If I lose 40 lbs - I get a limit of X amount of dollars.
30 lbs - significantly less than X.
Ry - we need to figure out what X is.
I say $1000 and 30 lbs is $500...teeheehee. j/k Contrary to popular belief, Ryan can afford me...because I'm a cheapo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
pretty sure we discussed dollar limits this morning.
too cute! you can do it! i have 7 weeks before mexico...i'm shooting for 5-10 lbs and it just sounds so difficult!
I forgot what the dollar amount was...
Jo - The first lbs are easy to drop! YOU CAN DO IT!
good luck!!!
Post a Comment