Friday, January 2, 2009

16 pounds...

is how much I've lost since starting ww!!! WOOHOO!!! Although, it probably helped that I had the stomach flu/ate something bad (the diagnosis is unclear) the weekend after xmas thus negating all the junk I ate throughout the holidays! LOL!

Anyhoots, it's getting harder and harder (that's what she said) to keep up the momentum of the weight loss. Although, for every 10 lbs i lose, I have to subtract 1 point from my daily amount. I need to step it up in the workout dept. Alanna - you still going to the 5:45 a.m. spin classes? I might join you...

This morning was TKB with my fave girl Elise! I wish I had Fridays off...BOO YOU CORP FOR NOT APPROVING THE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE PROPOSAL!!!

2 comments:

Beily said...

the fact that you have lost 16 pounds already is pretty good motivation. congrats!

Beily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.