I upped my exercise by going to the spin classes, and even ran on the t-mill this week, stuck to my points, upped my water intake level and yet I gained 1 lb. I could attribute this 1 lb weight gain to many things. I ate breakfast this morning (bowl of Special K and soy milk) when usually I wait until after my weigh-in. My workout Tuesday morning (although killer) didn't give me that extra push that my tkb class on Tuesday nights usually do. I indulged a little on Tuesday night with a couple of pasta dishes (but not a POUND worth?!?!) so that might attribute to my lack of weight loss.
That's it...no more flex points this week. That means that I will not dip into my reserve of 35 points for the week (after tonight of course, because Miami Grille is Okh, so good). But after that no more! And just because I exercise does not give me an excuse to eat 3 of Ryan's brownies.
AND I'll run tonight after dinner. Ryan - watch the baby - I'm getting ready for HAWAII!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't think you should worry about it. i would just think of it as your weight stabilizing. it's prob gonna be harder to lose more weight since you've already lost a lot. good luck!!
Post a Comment