Wednesday, January 28, 2009

KEY CHAIN!!!

WOOHOO!!! I got a key chain today for losing 10% of my initial body weight. I actually lost the 10% a couple of weeks ago so don't try to do the math...

YAY! SO EXCITED! I think I may have had a little help from the "eastern" tea that I drank last night but IDC! I'm going to get my unlimited bikini budget!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!! :) watch out hawaii, here comes the hot mama! haha

THE ryry said...

so proud of you right now it's not even funny.

JG said...

LOLOLOL! I told my co-worker that I lost 10% and then she asked how much is that total but I didn't want to tell her because she could do the math and she's all "Girl I wouldn't even know what to do!" I LOVE RACHEL!

Beily said...

that's awesome, congrats!!