Friday, February 6, 2009

week 2

i cant remember when i last wrote but my week 1 goal was met. so now i am in week 2 and have about 2 miles more to go by this weekend to reach my 7mi goal. my week so far:
Mon: run at the gym
Tue: track club w ry
Wed: ate a lot
Th: Camp24 w JG and ry
Fr: rest (again, wed shouldnt have been a rest day)
Sa/Sun: planning 2mi plus run and maybe some weights

Hopefully the same schedule next week but including something on wednesday. it just makes friday rest day so much more enjoyable! happy friday

3 comments:

JG said...

You should try one of those cycle classes. The only prob is that you have to get there early to reserve a spot. I go the 545 a.m. one on Monday in PQ. THose morning classes NEVER fill up.

Beily said...

nice job joanne

JG said...

I spoke too soon. Yesterday morning's class was full when I got to the gym at 5:40...=(