I lost another 2.2 pounds making my total weight loss to 21.8! Ryan pointed out that I am almost halfway to my goal weight of losing 50 lbs! SO EXCITED! Plus I got another 5 lb. sticker!
I know paying $40 to go to these meetings is a lot but I really don't think I could've lost this much without the meetings (or rather the fear of weighing myself in front of someone). That's the real motivation.
This week's workouts (will) consist of:
M = 5:45 a.m. spin class
T = TKB at 5:30 p.m.
W = running on the T-Mill
Th = Camp 24
F = REST
Sat = TKB at 8:30 a.m.
Sun = nothing scheduled but maybe a light run with the BOB? oh wait...I'm going to Lips with the girls for my friends bday so I might have to do a harder run due to all of the mimosas I will be consuming. I could probably do 2-3 miles at Miramar Lake or maybe a run to the park near Ryan's parents house and let Zoey play for a bit and run back to our house.
It might rain too so I'll probably just do the T-Mill again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nice job!!! you sound very motivated! good luck!!
Thanks! I am motivated. I just hope that I keep the momentum going...i hate plateaus.
you're doing great! man that c24 class was exhausting. i was tired after the million squat warm up. then we went straight into those jumping squats!
Thanks Joanne! I totally felt like I was going to barf after the high knees to burpees.
Post a Comment